Adams County Regional Water District |
Service Fee Schedule
|Account Transfer Fee||$50.00|
|Returned Check Fee||$40.00|
|Voluntary Disconnect Fee||$50.00|
|Voluntary Reconnect Fee||$50.00|
|Service Call Fee||$50.00|
|Service Call Fee ( after normal business hours)||$75.00|
|Delinquent Reconnect Fee||$100.00|
|ACRWD Rules Violation Fee Cost of Material +||$100.00|
|Project Planning Fee||$100.00|
|Real Estate Inspection Fee||$100.00|
|Meter Tampering Fee Cost of meter +||$200.00|
|Meter Lock- Broken or Missing||$200.00|
|Meter Setter Angle Valve Damage||$300.00|
|Installation of Jumper or Other Illegal Device||$500.00|
|Replacement Fee for Meter Setter Due to Vandalism||$750.00|
NOTE: Tampering with a meter is a violation that can be prosecuted under Ohio Revised Code Section 4933.18
which prevents tampering with the District's equipment and can carry a fine up to $1,000 and possible imprisonment.
Rate Schedule for 2021- 2024. All Accounts Are Billed Monthly!!
* Please note that the GPM's listed per meter are AWWA specifications and are maximum flows. These are tested in perfect conditions. ACRWD will not warrant that this flow will be achieved as each tap is site specific and all conditions in our system are not the same.
|Meter Size||Flow Rate||Minimum||Rate/minimum||Tap Fee||Commercial|
|5/8”||20 gpm||1,000 gallons||$21.00||$1,300.00||None|
|¾”||25 gpm||2,500 gallons||$35.20||No longer being offered||None|
|1”||50 gpm||2,500 gallons||$36.50||$1,700.00||None|
|1-1/2”||90 gpm||2,500 gallons||$40.60||$3,350.00||None|
|2”||130 gpm||2,500 gallons||$48.00||$5,000.00||None|
|3”||400 gpm||25,000 gallons||$275.60 $11.02/1000||$15,000.00||$6.50 /1000 for the next 175,000 and $5.00/1000 thereafter|
|4”||1000 gpm||50,000 gallons||$441.00 $8.82/1000||$20,000.00||$6.50 /1000 for the next 150,000 and $5.00/1000 thereafter|
|6”||2000 gpm||100,000 gallons||$772.00 $7.72/1000||$35,000.00||$6.50 /1000 for the next 100,000 and $5.00/1000 thereafter|
Please note, however, that all "Grandfathered" tap installations serving multiple residences will be charged the minimum amount times the number of residences being served by a single meter but shall only receive 1,000 gallons minimum for that total number of residences served.
Example: 3 residences on one meter = $60.00 minimum for 1,000 gallons.
Also know that all double hook-ups after March 9, 1995, are strictly prohibited per ACRWD Rules and Regulations, Section VI, paragraph J, and discontinuance of service will occur.
Fire Flow Regulations- Adams County Regional Water District's water system is a rural system and fire system demands were not designed or built into the distribution system. There are, however, many areas where due to large pipe diameters and adequate storage a fire system may be serviced with enough flow.
- A customer wishing to install a fire system (sprinkler) must provide ACRWD with the data to properly check the area where the connection is proposed. Data shall include the following;
- Purpose and type of sprinkler system.
- Capacity and requirements of service.
- The exact location of service.
- Any other detailed information regarding service
- ACRWD would then evaluate the service area to see if capacity requirements and line size is available.
- The customer shall be responsible for the materials; installation and maintenance of this service after specifications are set forth by the District.
- All material will meet the specifications as set forth by the District and an inspection shall be made and all required tests shall be performed before this connection can be placed into service.
- All connections will require a reduced pressure detector check assembly with a metering device.
- The customer will be responsible for a one-time surcharge fee for a water flow study, inspection fees, and necessary paperwork as well as a monthly facility charge according to the size of the service as set forth in this policy.
- An inspector, designated by the District, shall be onsite at all times during the installation.
- ACRWD does not, with this policy, represent that the system is adequate for fire protection or assume any liability for the adequacy of the system for fire protection now and in the future.
|Line Size||Surcharge Fee||Monthly Fee|
If customers have any questions concerning the rate schedule, they are encouraged to contact the Business Office at 937-544-2396 or 800-288-0039 or via email: Business Office@acrwd.com
Please Note: All fees listed above are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Adams County Regional Water District Board of Directors.